Apparently 98% of black men prefer having sex in the shower. / shower :: racist :: joke :: funny pictures

funny pictures auto joke racist shower 
Apparently 98% of black men prefer having sex in the shower.The other 2% have never been to prison,funny pictures,auto,joke,racist,shower
Details Apparently 98% of black men prefer having sex in the shower.
Apparently 98% of black men prefer having sex in the shower. The other 2% have never been to prison
funny pictures,auto,joke,racist,shower
More
Expand
Comments 031.03.201000:00link2.0
no comments
Только зарегистрированные и активированные пользователи могут добавлять комментарии.
Related tags

Similar posts