Long jokes with a twist are the best kind of long jokes.
The longest jokes usually last until the next morning, but they are some of the funniest jokes ever. Nonsense long jokes and neat jokes are quite popular on the Internet.
The best long jokes include funny long stories, really long jokes without punchlines, long story jokes with long setups, and cool story jokes. You can also include funny paragraph jokes and narrative jokes for a change. So, without waiting any longer, let's go through this best selection of the funniest long jokes for kids and adults alike.
If you're interested in more such jokes and puns, check out these articles: what do you call a man jokes and what do you call a man?
Clean and funny long jokes
Everyone finds jokes that are long to be hilarious! Here is a great list of some of the best jokes that are long. You might find a really long joke without a punchline here, but these jokes are hilarious and could easily be your joke of the day.
My friend once called some house painters to his house to work. He wanted them to paint his porch. After a few hours, the house painters came back for payment as their job was complete. Before they left they told my friend that they had liked painting his car, but it's not really a Porsche.
2. There is a skeleton in our neighborhood who always knows that something bad might happen long before it actually does. In fact, he has become quite famous and when a TV crew interviewed him about the reason behind this ability, the skeleton finally revealed his secret: he could feel the bad vibes in his bones.
3. I had visited a cafe one day with my friends. The barista recommended us to try their special coffee. We agreed and soon the coffee arrived. While drinking the coffee, we realized that it tastes like dirt and mud. Disgusted by the fact, we all immediately complained. The alarmed waiter hurries up and says, "Well, sir, it was freshly ground coffee!"
4. Once a family was eating dinner when the youngest child asked his father if the worms tasted good when we ate them. Both parents reprimanded the child and told him that these things should not be discussed during dinner. When the father asked the boy after dinner why he had asked that question, he replied, "Dad, I think the worms taste good because there was one in your noodles."
5. After Sunday church, the priest would hand each of us an orange and a large cookie. Once a little girl lied and took two oranges, but the priest told her that she should not lie because God is watching. So the girl took two cookies and lied about it. When asked why she did that, she said because she thought God was only looking at the oranges.
6. Once, during an adventure, a farmer named Bryan Clay stumbled upon a cave and found a magic lamp. As he rubbed the lamp, a Genie appeared and asked him what his wish was. The farmer told him that he would have liked to be very rich. The Genie said okay and asked him, "Okay, Mr. Very Rich Clay, what is your second wish?"
7. I went to this haunted house to explore. It was near the forest, so the local guide warned me that I might find some animals there. Sure enough, there was a panda. When I offered it some food, it surprised me because it suddenly started talking. It turned out that it was a ghost panda and it was just eating bam-boooooo!
8. When a group of robbers entered the bank, their leader approached the manager and asked him to open the vault. He threatened the manager by saying, "If you try to do anything clever, you're a fiction." The manager was confused and asked, "Don't you mean 'You are history'?" The thief angrily replied, "Don't change the subject, okay?"
9. I was once in the library when a man came in asking for ham and cheese. The librarian politely told him he was in a library. The man first apologized and then whispered to the librarian, "Can I please have some ham and cheese?"
10. I was in my garden when I learned that my father had fallen off a 20-foot ladder and was in the hospital. I rushed to the hospital expecting my father to have some major fractures, but he was fine except for some minor cuts. When I told him it was a miracle, he disagreed and said, "Son, I had just fallen off the first step of the ladder."
For more funny kids jokes visit https://funnyjokes.work/100-funny-kids-jokes/